This extravagant blend of strawberry, raspberry pieces, rose hip shells, elderberries, blackberries and hibiscus blossoms is absolutely loved by all our customers.
When brewed, its deep red colour, sweet smell and scrumptious taste work almost like an aromatherapy, and is a favourite drink ordered by ladies and gentlemen alike.
Ready to order yours today?
Because our Berries of the Forest Tea is both caffeine and sugar free, you can feel at ease knowing you could brew a cup right before going to bed, and you wouldn't have to worry about staying awake at night. Our Berries Tea actually gives you a very calming effect. This can be made into a delightful and refreshing iced-tea in summer and enjoyed as a sweet yet natural drink.
Vitamin Benefit: Added benefit of our Fruit Tea is that it contains Vitamin C.
- Taste Benefit: Because of its delicate, delicious flavour, it makes it more of an easily acquired taste than stronger teas.
- Brews into a delightful and refreshing iced-tea in summer and enjoyed as a sweet yet natural drink.
- Brew for 6-10 minutes @ 100°C or mix with ice cold water for a chilled beverage
- 5g or 2 tsp per cup (approximately 20 cups per 100g)
- Ingredients: Strawberry pieces, raspberry pieces, rose hip shells, elderberries, blackberries, hibiscus blossoms
We are working on growing the range of countries we can ship to. Currently our range of teas can only be sent to Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada and India (teas from China cannot be posted to India at this time). Our accessories can be posted worldwide.
Due to very high demand and postal timeframes, shipping takes 2-10 days depending on location (Australia) and because of customs checks and international shipping, can take up to 42 days for worldwide locations. Sadly customs are beyond our control so at times it may be held up for longer than this. We appreciate your patience.
Because we buy direct from our wholesaler and/or importer, our stock is limited. Get this item today before it is gone!
Click the BUY IT NOW Button to have this on the way to you today.